Secretary - Business Transformation
Job no: 492740
Work type: Temporary Full Time
Categories: Administration & Office Support, Corporate Planning
Are you looking for an exciting career in a place of limitless opportunity? The city of Penrith sits at the foot of the Blue Mountains, alongside the Nepean River, and is home to approximately 198,000 people. We employ approximately 1200 permanent, temporary and casual employees across a diverse range of fields and are committed to attracting and retaining the best people. We offer a diverse range of career paths with a strong commitment to training, education assistance, paid parental leave and flexible working arrangements.
Business Transformation is a newly established Department within the Corporate Services Division that brings Sustainability, Business Systems, Innovative Performance and Corporate Planning together to create a dynamic team that works across the full breadth of Council’s activities. This role will provide general administrative support across the Department but will also have the opportunity to be involved in preparing organisational performance reports and community engagement activities. If you’re a well organised team player who would like the chance to broaden your skills and experience this could be the opportunity you’re looking for.
This position is temporary for one year, with the potential to become permanent in the future.
- A TAFE qualification in Secretarial, Office Administration, Business Management or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in office administration, personal assistance and maintaining confidentiality
- Demonstrated written, verbal and online communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills and demonstrated experience meeting deadlines and managing multiple tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience producing content suited to a range of formats and audiences, including online and accessibility requirements
- Experience producing corporate documents and reports, including use of InDeisgn
- Liaison and negotiation skills
Commencing Salary: $66,825 + 9.5% Superannuation. Progression through the Salary Grade to occur after 12 months’ service and meeting agreed performance standards.
To view the position description and submit your application, please use the link below.
Intending applicants are required to submit a cover letter and resume before the closing date. In addition, applicants are required to provide comprehensive responses to the selection criteria.
Applicants who do not meet the essential criteria will not be considered.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo background screening,
For further information about the position, please contact Allegra Zakis on 4732 8054.
Please allow 4 weeks from the closing date for the processing of your application.
Council practices EEO and WHS principles.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend