Divisional Compliance Support Officer
Job no: 494135
Work type: Permanent Full Time, Temporary Full Time
Categories: Audit & Risk
Salary: From $74,800 plus 10.5% Super
At Penrith City Council, we’re passionate about people; in our community and in our workplace. We want you to be able to be your best self and we get that work is just one part of your life, so we’re here to support you in the moments that matter. As the winner of the 2020 Local Government Excellence in People and Culture Award and an Excellence Award winner in the 2020 Australian HR Awards, you can be confident in joining a workplace that offers truly outstanding benefits, including:
- A range of flexible work arrangements
- 18 weeks paid maternity leave
- Health and wellbeing leave
- 15 days personal leave
- Significant financial and leave support for undertaking further education
- Diverse salary packaging
- And much, much more!
About the role
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual with high level communication and interpersonal skills in the position of Divisional Compliance Project Support Officer on a temporary full-time basis for a period of 12 months with a possible extension pending funding. This position is responsible for managing Council’s Fire Safety Compliance Project. The project is required to ensure that City Services and Property Development buildings are compliant with all aspects of fire safety legislation.
This position will suit an individual who has previous experience in managing fire safety compliance and audit processes. If you have a passion and keen interest in compliance, auditing and safety, we highly encourage you to apply!
- Qualifications of relevant experience in compliance projects, project management, fire safety or business administration and management.
- Demonstrated high-level communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Demonstrated conflict resolution, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience in using software such as Office products (inc. excel)
- A current Class C Driver Licence.
- Working knowledge of software such as MS Dynamics
- Experiencing in managing projects.
Salary: The salary for this position ranges from $74,809.00 - $86,595.00 per annum, plus 10.5% Superannuation, and will be negotiated commensurate with the skills, qualifications and experience of the preferred applicant.
This position requires the worker to be double vaccinated against COVID-19 or to hold a medical contraindication certificate.
You may be required to undertake background checks, as relevant to the position for which you have applied.
Visit careers.penrith.city to view the position description and to find out more information about employment with Penrith City Council. To submit your application, please apply online using the link below.
In addition to a cover letter and resume, applicants are required to submit comprehensive responses to the selection criteria (listed above) as a part of their initial application. Applicants who do not meet the essential criteria will not be considered.
Completed applications must be received by 11:55 PM on the closing date. Please allow 4 weeks from the closing date for the processing of your application.
For further information about the position, please contact Adrian Estreich, Divisional Assurance and Security Operations Coordinator on 4732 8014.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this position.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend